Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

  So... I've been a little busy, and haven't gotten around to posting until today.  I haven't been slacking off.  I've just been focusing on completing some goals I set a while a go.
  In the past six weeks I've purchased my business license, got my business cards and fliers printed, hand painted commissioned signs, and worked a six week course through Manga University.  I'm hoping to hear back from MU within the next two weeks with their critique.  I will post it when I get it.  :)

  I've completed quite a few illustrations lately, both in digital, and in copic.  So, I will post one of each.

  This first one is a copic piece I did of my favorite characters from the Nintendo DS series: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney:


  I did this piece by first drawing the frame, then free handing each character into their spots. 
The characters in order are: Defense Attorney Phoenix Wright, Detective Dick Gumshoe, Ema Skye, and Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth.

  This second piece is an original character of mine drawn in Paint Tool Sai:

  Her name is Abigael, and she is a young girl living in Norway during the time of the Roman Empire.  I haven't written much else of her background story, but am working on it.  I hope to include her in a graphic novel.

  I hope to be able to post again soon.  If not before, then I will definitely post when I hear back from MU.

                                                                                                                       Signing Off,
                                                                                                                       Iverson Designs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment